My favorite curl champions, EDEN Bodyworks hosted “Style With EDEN” in New York City on Wednesday, March 20th at Midtown hot spot, Pranna. To celebrate the launch of its new Coconut Shea collection, EDEN Bodyworks called upon a panel of super-gorge expert curlfriends who shared insider tips on hair, beauty, and fashion. Guest speakers for the evening included: Celebrity Hair Stylist and Founder of Loving Your Hair with Natural Care, Felicia Leatherwood; BlackEnterprise.com Style Contributor and Image Consultant, Kéla Walker; Latisha Daring, Designer, Ashtyn LLC; and Milly Almodovar, Beauty Editor, Cosmopolitan for Latinas and founder, BeautyLogicBlog.com. Check out a few candids from the evening!
THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE: EDEN Bodyworks “Style With EDEN” Natural Hair Event
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Hey curlfriends!
1 of 11
2. Photographer Toia with Felicia Leatherwood
2 of 11
3. Owner of EDEN Bodyworks, Jasmine Lawrence with Renae & Ylorie Anderson
3 of 11
4. Renae Bluitt from In Her Shoes Blog & Anu Prestonia
4 of 11
5. The products will be available April 1st on the EDEN Bodyworks site
5 of 11
6. The panelists
6 of 11
7. Owner of EDEN Bodyworks, Jasmine Lawrence & her mother
7 of 11
8. Owner of EDEN Bodyworks, Jasmine Lawrence & the models
8 of 11
9. The Models for the evening
9 of 11
10. Yellow will be a hit this Spring season!
10 of 11
11. Tribal prints and white should also be on your lists!
11 of 11