A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!
- Jazzy Report: People Can Get Away With What?
- D.L’s Top 10 Shocking Reasons Birth Control Fails
- Saweetie Brings Us An ICY Collection Via Her Collaboration With Pretty Little Thing
- Rihanna Cosigns Storing Your Weed In Her Fenty Beauty Packaging
- A Very Special Fantastic Voyage Baby Gender Reveal!
- Michael Colyar’s Show Will Be So Good He Wishes He Could Be In The Audience
- Chris Redd: Kanye Won’t Come Out Early In The Morning
- Fall Out Guy: Black People…They Got Us Again
- Huggy Lowdown: ‘The Chosen One’
Whoa! Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com