A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- DL’s Top 10 Things That Cost More For Women Than Men
- Porsha Williams Is Ready To Give Birth, In Labor
- Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, Makes A Big Donation To Flint Students
- Listen To Black Women | If A Man Cheats, Does That Mean He Doesn’t Love You?
- Wendy Williams’ Cheating A** Husband Releases Statement: ‘We’re Doing Well As A Family’
- Huggy Lowdown: Kellyanne Needs To Love Her ‘Little Man’
- Inside Her Story: If You’re Struggling With Infertility You’re Not Alone
- That’s What I Think: The Vegas From The Commercials Is Not The Vegas Damon Saw
- DeRay Davis: It’s Not The Rich People’s Fault Your Kid Didn’t Get Into College
- Morning Minute: The White House Is Full Of Secrets
Whoa! Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com