1. Layered clothing like two pairs of socks, four shirts, double hat that covers ears.
2. Use hand warmers average cost $8.00 for a pack of ten inside Lowe’s. Put warmers in your gloves and socks to keep hands warms.
3. Close rooms you won’t be using. Keep the house sealed tight.
4. Everybody in one room. Stay close to each other. A bedroom works best. You want the room with the fewest windows.
5. Use plastic and duck tape to cover windows. Garbage bags work fine. The installation keeps the cold air from seeping through cracks and holes.
6. Curtains and the blinds must all be closed at night. This will keep the draft out.
7. Towels help to block draft. Place rolled up towels under your door to block drafts. You can use pillows,and blankets.