0 reads Leave a comment
The Bureau of Fire Services offers these precautions to take when using portable propane deep fryer:
- Read and follow the manufacture’s user guide.
- Always use the portable deep fryer on a flat surface, well away from houses, garages, decks, trees, bushes, and other outdoor hazards.
- Use a portable deep fryer with a gas valve controller
- Make sure turkey is completely thawed and dry
- Never leave portable fryer unattended
- Only use oil recommended by deep fryer manufacturer
- If cooking oil begins to smoke, immediately turn propane tank OFF by closing the propane tank valve.
Also On 105.9 Kiss-FM: