Proof that we are living in really interesting times people.
Former Detroit Pistons ‘Bad Boy’, NBA baller Dennis Rodman got very emotional while talking about the road to the summit meeting between his two good friends, Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un.
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- Tragic! Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
- Dear Queen, Taking Mental Health Breaks Are Necessary
- 10 Fab Finds From SheaMoisture: Explore Our Favorite Bath, Body And Hair Collections
- Op-Ed: Kevin Hart Stepped Down As Host Of The Oscars, And I’m In My Feelings About It
- Best Christmas Movies Of All Time!
- FBI Investigates Neo-Nazis Who Stomped Black Man While Celebrating ‘Martyr’s Day’
- Angie Starr Cheapest Gas in Detroit
- Angie Starr Free Stuff: Panera is giving out free bagels everyday for the rest of 2018
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School