0 reads Leave a comment
- Chill food promptly
- Place food in grade, re-usable containers
- If you are not going to be able to eat food within 3 days, freeze food that can be frozen
- If you are unsure weather or not food is still good to eat, check out the Food Keeper App.
- Best practice only reheat leftovers one time.
- Reheat leftovers to 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- After 4 days, throw out all remaining leftover food to prevent growth of certain bacteria, like listeria, which can survive in the refrigerator, and clean your refrigerator as needed.