0 reads Leave a comment
- Chill food promptly
- Place food in grade, re-usable containers
- If you are not going to be able to eat food within 3 days, freeze food that can be frozen
- If you are unsure weather or not food is still good to eat, check out the Food Keeper App.
- Best practice only reheat leftovers one time.
- Reheat leftovers to 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- After 4 days, throw out all remaining leftover food to prevent growth of certain bacteria, like listeria, which can survive in the refrigerator, and clean your refrigerator as needed.
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (5/19 – 5/25)
10 photos Launch gallery