Heee Heeeee Shamon!
The King Of Pop is being honored with a street in Detroit named after him.
A stretch of Randolph Street in the city’s theater district will be renamed Michael Jackson Avenue, announced Stephen Brady, assistant to Detroit City Council President Brenda Jones. A ceremony will be held on the site June 15 as part of the Detroit Music Weekend festival.
- Black Excellence: Student Graduates With Law Degree And MBA From Two Different Schools…IN THE SAME DAY
- 10 Looks That Prove Black Women Slay In Headwraps
- So Sad: Former Playboy Model Reportedly Jumps To Her Death With 7-Year-Old Son
- American & British Celebs Arrive At The Royal Wedding
- Watch As Rapper Khia Ties The Knot And Goes From Thug Misses to Thug Mrs.
- 3D View Talk Show – Episode 8
- #BreakingNews School Shooting In Texas Leaving 8 Dead
- 4 Fishing Hot Spots in Metro Detroit
- Angie Starr Cheapest Gas in Detroit May 18, 2018
- Eastern Market Flower Day 2018