Heee Heeeee Shamon!
The King Of Pop is being honored with a street in Detroit named after him.
A stretch of Randolph Street in the city’s theater district will be renamed Michael Jackson Avenue, announced Stephen Brady, assistant to Detroit City Council President Brenda Jones. A ceremony will be held on the site June 15 as part of the Detroit Music Weekend festival.
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Kiss Honors “The Queen of Soul” Aretha Franlin [VIDEO]
- Rest In Peace: Aretha Franklin our Queen Of Soul Has Passed At 76
- Angie Starr Learns About Lash Extensions With WEE Vendor, Bliink 187
- Black Woman Screenshots Email From Company Saying She Didn’t Get A Job Because Her Name Is ‘Ghetto’
- EJ Johnson’s Longtime Friend And Reality TV Star Lyric McHenry Found Dead In NYC
- TRIED IT: My Vagacial From UpSpa Gave My P*ssy Life
- Aretha Live: Watch 5 Of Aretha Franklin’s Iconic Performances
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past
- Nicki Minaj’s Public Quarrel With Safaree Is A Reminder Black Women Are Loyal To A Fault