Heee Heeeee Shamon!
The King Of Pop is being honored with a street in Detroit named after him.
A stretch of Randolph Street in the city’s theater district will be renamed Michael Jackson Avenue, announced Stephen Brady, assistant to Detroit City Council President Brenda Jones. A ceremony will be held on the site June 15 as part of the Detroit Music Weekend festival.
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Forever My Lady: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- ‘He Just Started Shooting’: Cop Shot Jemel Roberson ‘Out Of Fear,’ Eyewitness Says
- 7 Simple ways to get your car ready for winter
- Widows now playing Detroit Belair Luxury Cinema
- Detroit billionaire Dan Gilbert buys Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com
- Melania Trump Whines That People Criticize Her Foolish ‘Be Best’ Campaign
- Black Man Who Was Beat Unconscious By Arizona Police Files $1.97 Million Lawsuit