It’s the latest and very dangerous social media craze that teens are participating in because eating tide pods or snorting condoms wasn’t dumb enough.
The challenge itself simply involves spraying aerosol deodorant on your skin as long as possible. It can result in horrible chemical burns that can weep yellow pus for weeks.
- Fancy Girl?! Garcelle Beauvais Sends Will Smith A Sexy ‘Kiss’ For His 50th Birthday On Social Media
- Bill Cosby Spokesperson Defends Kavanaugh In Misguided ‘Sex War’ Speech
- This Self-Taught Stylist Makes Realistic Wigs For Children With Alopecia
- Bill Cosby Doesn’t Deserve Your Sadness
- HBCUs May Face Changes If Kavanaugh Is Confirmed To The Supreme Court
- America’s TV Dad Bill Cosby Sentenced to 3 to 10 Years in State Prison
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3 To 10 Years In Prison For Sexual Assault Conviction
- Cop Fired For Racism Raises Questions About Implicit Bias Training
- President Of The Dallas Police Association Slams Chief Renee Hall For Firing Amber Guyger
- Ford Is Turning Detroit’s Central Train Station into A Haunted House!