It’s the latest and very dangerous social media craze that teens are participating in because eating tide pods or snorting condoms wasn’t dumb enough.
The challenge itself simply involves spraying aerosol deodorant on your skin as long as possible. It can result in horrible chemical burns that can weep yellow pus for weeks.
- Kenya Moore Shares Pictures Of Baby Brooklyn!
- Racist Gun Club That Won’t Admit Black Members Is Under Fire
- #SayHerName: Michigan Pastor Charged With Murdering Black Trans Woman
- Listen to Tom Joyner with Angie Starr for a chance to win Free photos with Santa
- Angie Starr Guidelines for Holiday Tipping
- Urban One Honors: Gia Peppers Speaks On Jade Novah’s Impact
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- Urban One Honors: April Ryan Aims To “Aspire To Inspire”
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?