It’s the latest and very dangerous social media craze that teens are participating in because eating tide pods or snorting condoms wasn’t dumb enough.
The challenge itself simply involves spraying aerosol deodorant on your skin as long as possible. It can result in horrible chemical burns that can weep yellow pus for weeks.
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Joc Fights Hard To Get Kendra Back On His Side
- Surfbordt! Safaree’s 12-Inch ‘Anaconda’ Sex Toy Is ‘Finally’ Here
- MONDAY MONDAY: A Trip To The Motherland Inspired This Model To Move To Paris
- Tommy Hilfiger x Zendaya To Host Their NYFW Show At The Apollo And Derive Inspiration From Famous Black Women Performers
- Sybil’s Big-A Word: Zeitgeist
- Huggy Lowdown: Trump’s Racist Rant
- Roland Martin: The Suspicious Death Of Baton Rouge Activist
- Top Of The Morning: Is Tom The Batman Of White Suits?
- Win:$200 Cash & Tickets To Iyanla Vanzant “Acts of Faith” Tour
- Black Doctor Told To Cover Up ‘Revealing Outfit’ During Flight Isn’t Satisfied With American Airlines’ Apology