It’s the latest and very dangerous social media craze that teens are participating in because eating tide pods or snorting condoms wasn’t dumb enough.
The challenge itself simply involves spraying aerosol deodorant on your skin as long as possible. It can result in horrible chemical burns that can weep yellow pus for weeks.
- This Black Woman Wasn’t Here For Border Control’s Illegal Search Of A Greyhound Bus
- Lil Rel Howery Stands Up For The Black Press At The MTV Movies And TV Awards
- Bus Driver Convicted Of Killing Six Kids In Deadly Crash Now Charged With Rape Of 14-Year-Old Girl
- Kyrie Irving Apologizes To His Ex Kehlani On Instagram: ‘I’m Sorry, I Know This Is Long Overdue’
- Why Are Black Men Afraid of the Doctor?
- Former NFL Star Kellen Winslow Jr Faces Life In Prison On Kidnapping And Rape Charges
- Former NFL Star Kellen Winslow Jr. Faces Life In Prison On Rape & Kidnapping Charges
- Urban One #REPRESENT Men’s Health Initiative June 17th – July 24th
- Chris Brown Slammed With A Restraining Order From Another Woman
- Target Pulls ‘Baby Daddy’ Father’s Day Card After Multiple Complaints Of Racial Insensitivity