It’s the latest and very dangerous social media craze that teens are participating in because eating tide pods or snorting condoms wasn’t dumb enough.
The challenge itself simply involves spraying aerosol deodorant on your skin as long as possible. It can result in horrible chemical burns that can weep yellow pus for weeks.
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- More To The Story: Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Side Chick Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair
- Detroit Man Shot After Throwing His Shoe At A Cockroach!
- Huggy Lowdown: Donald Trump Is So Disrespectful!
- Black Girl Problems: We Need A Headscarf That’ll Never Fall Off
- Shaun King: Ben Crump Is Suing Harvard
- Top Of The Morning: Hot Tea Increases Your Chances Of Getting Cancer
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Kandi Burruss Reveals The Petty Reason NeNe Leakes Is So Mad With Cynthia