Are you going to tune in?
Lifetime has greenlit a new docuseries, which will focus on additional women speaking out about R. Kelly. The untitled series is described as a tell-all that will feature survivors and former members of R. Kelly’s inner circle
Timeline Of R. Kelly's Sexual Assault Accusations
1. 1994: R. Kelly Marries Aaliyah1 of 11
2. 1996: Tiffany Hawkins Sues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual Misconduct2 of 11
3. 2000: Chicago Police Open An Investigation3 of 11
4. 2001: Tracy Sampson Sues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual Assault And Harrasment4 of 11
5. 2002: Patrice Jones Sues R. Kelly After He Allegedly Got Her PregnantSource: 5 of 11
6. 2003: Florida Police Charge R. Kelly With Child PornographySource: 6 of 11
7. 2003: The Girl In The 2002 Sex Tape Was 14Source: 7 of 11
8. 2008: R. Kelly Wins His Illinois TrialSource: 8 of 11
9. 2017: Mississippi Sheriff Sues R. KellySource: 9 of 11
10. 2017: R. Kelly Accused Of Holding Women Hostage In His HomeSource: 10 of 11
11. 2018: Unnamed Woman Accuses R. Kelly Of Giving Her An STISource: 11 of 11
- Daniel Caesar Calls Out Black People, Dave Chappelle Comments & More In Drunken Rant [Video]
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- Angie Starr’s Starlight: The Next Steps To Grow Your Medicinal Plant!
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- After Light Sentence Is Upheld, Jason Van Dyke Can Still Get Even Less Prison Time
- HELLO WORLD: The Reinvention Of São Paulo
- Wendy Williams Reveals She Has Been Living In A “Sober House”
- Hmm: Kevin McCall Says He Was At Eva Marcille & Mike Sterling’s Wedding
- Black Girl Problems: Stop Dressing The Same Way You Did 20 Years Ago!
- Morning Minute: How To Infiltrate R. Kelly’s Home