In a recent interview with HBO’s Real Sports, Shaquille O’neal made an impressive but completely believable claim. The basketball great said he has the highest purchase in Walmart history. Which might be true, considering the superstar spent $70K in one night back to furnish an apartment after he was traded from the Miami Heat to the Phoenix Suns. The card was declined because the store thought it was actually stolen.
If you ask me, the best part of this story is that Shaq shops at Walmart like the rest of us!
Read more of the interview below.
- Marjorie Harvey Posted A Video Of Grandchildren Pretend Breastfeeding, Sends The Internet Into An Uproar
- Michael Strahan Offers Clemson Players ‘A Proper Meal’ Following Trump’s Fast Food Spread
- Gregg Leakes Apologizes To NeNe For Lashing Out At Her: ‘She Deserves Much More’
- Tickets For Hamilton In Detroit Set To Go On Sale January 25th!
- Terry Crews On Black Women: ‘They Supported Me The Most After My Sexual Assault’
- Yes In 2019, A McDonald’s Employee Was Fired For Calling Black Customer The N-Word
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
- Win A Big Game Prize Package with Mason & Robinson Furniture!
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try