In a recent interview with HBO’s Real Sports, Shaquille O’neal made an impressive but completely believable claim. The basketball great said he has the highest purchase in Walmart history. Which might be true, considering the superstar spent $70K in one night back to furnish an apartment after he was traded from the Miami Heat to the Phoenix Suns. The card was declined because the store thought it was actually stolen.
If you ask me, the best part of this story is that Shaq shops at Walmart like the rest of us!
Read more of the interview below.
- BillyT.Detroit RadioPodcast #74
- Nine Family Members Killed In Missouri During Tragic Duck Boat Accident
- Listen To Black Women: Why Don’t We Let Black Women Be Beautiful In Their Own Way?
- Black Tattoo Expo Detroit
- Angie Starr Cheapest Gas in Detroit July 20, 2018
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- WIN NOW: The “Women’s Empowerment Model Search” Contest
- Karlie Redd Got Engaged, But Not To Who You Think
- How to Avoid Mosquito Bites