In a recent interview with HBO’s Real Sports, Shaquille O’neal made an impressive but completely believable claim. The basketball great said he has the highest purchase in Walmart history. Which might be true, considering the superstar spent $70K in one night back to furnish an apartment after he was traded from the Miami Heat to the Phoenix Suns. The card was declined because the store thought it was actually stolen.
If you ask me, the best part of this story is that Shaq shops at Walmart like the rest of us!
Read more of the interview below.
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- You OK Sis? Tommie Lee Arrested Twice In 24 Hours For Child Cruelty And Stalking
- Trump Loses To Obama With Student Debt Relief Ruling On For-Profit Colleges
- Prosecutors Say Police Misconduct Is Interfering With Sex Assault Case Against Harvey Weinstein
- Annual Halloween Kids Party
- Detroit Pistons honor Aretha Franklin, Play her national anthem at opener