iQuanti, a data-driven digital marketing company, compiled a list of the most popular New Years resolutions based on Google search terms occurring since January 2016.
According to the data pulled from Google by iQuanti, these are the most popular New Year’s resolutions:
- Get Healthy: 62,776,640 searches, a 13.77 percent increase over last year during the same time period, when it was searched 55,177,290 times.
- Get Organized: 33,230,420 searches, dipping by 7.41 percent compared to last year’s tally of 35,888,700.
- Live Life to the Fullest: 18,970,210, spiking by 13.04 percent from last year, when it maxed at 16,782,030.
- Learn New Hobbies: 17,438,670 searches, up 4.72 percent from last year’s total searches of 16,652,950.
- Spend Less/Save More: 15,905,290 searches, up 17.47 percent from 13,539,500 in 2016.
- Travel: 5,964,130 searches, down by 0.82 percent from 2015’s 6,013,550,
- Read More: 4,746,560 searches, down 5.63 percent from last year’s 5,029,790.
Grand Total: 159,031,920, up by 6.67 percent from last year’s searches, which numbered 149,083,810.
There’s a reason the same resolutions come up every year. Overall, we’re terrible at seeing them through.