When one woman is 6 months into her pregnancy, she’s getting really fed up of the presence of her sister-in-law and her daughter overstaying their welcome in her house. Between the mess they’re leaving behind and the hormones building up in this poor woman’s body, she’s at her wit’s end. What should this D.L. Hughley Show listener do?
Listen to the audio below as Dr. Jennifer Verdolin, an animal behavior expert and author of Wild Connections, explains how she should deal with it based off of the behaviors of the dwarf mongoose, the red fox and more!
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!
Family Doesn't Matter: Stars Who Have Fired Their Parents
1. Jessica SimpsonSource:PR Photos 1 of 11
2. Leighton MeesterSource:PR Photos 2 of 11
3. Michael JacksonSource:AP 3 of 11
4. Katherine HeiglSource:PR Photos 4 of 11
5. BeyonceSource:Tumblr 5 of 11
6. Scarlett JohanssonSource:PR Photos 6 of 11
7. Selena GomezSource:PR Photos 7 of 11
8. UsherSource:PR Photos 8 of 11
9. Leann RimesSource:PR Photos 9 of 11
10. Lindsay LohanSource:AP 10 of 11
11. Gary ColemanSource:AP 11 of 11
The Danger Of Too Many Women In A Pregnant Woman’s Home [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com