Season 22 is officially underway. So who are you rooting for?
Dancing With the Stars announced the full cast of celebrities for its upcoming season on Good Morning America today and also revealed which professional dancer they’ll be performing with when the show premieres March 21.
Celebs and their professional dance partners competing for the mirrorball trophy include:
Marla Maples, dancing with Tony Dovolani
Mischa Barton, dancing with Artem Chigvintsev
Antonio Brown, dancing with Sharna Burgess
Doug Flutie, dancing with Karina Smirnoff
Wanya Morris, dancing with Lindsay Arnold
Paige VanZant, dancing with Mark Ballas
Von Miller, dancing with Witney Carson
Geraldo Rivera, dancing with Edyta Sliwinska
Kim Fields, dancing with Sasha Farber
Ginger Zee, dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy
Jodie Sweetin, dancing with Keo Motsepe
Nyle DiMarco, dancing with Peta Murgatroyd
Some more good news for fans of the show. Head judge Len Goodman is returning to the judges’ table after sitting season 21 out, while Julianne Hough is taking a break. Also, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli are both set to return.
DWTS premieres Monday, March 21, on ABC.
Will you be tuning in?
Kim Fields Stops By The Ride
1. Kim Fields Stops By The RideSource:Radio One Inc. 1 of 8
2. Kim Fields Stops By The RideSource:Radio One Inc. 2 of 8
3. Kim Fields Stops By The RideSource:Radio One Inc. 3 of 8
4. Kim FieldsSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Kim FieldsSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. Kim FieldsSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Kim FieldsSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Kim FieldsSource:Getty 8 of 8
ALSO On KISS: