No one ever expects their significant other to become abusive, but that’s why one must watch out for these ten signs that may pop up and serve as a warning, by Jasmine Sanders. Click on the audio player to hear them all on The D.L. Hughley Show.
Faces of Hope: Survivors of Abuse
1. Media mogul Oprah Winfrey was abused by a relative at age 9.Source:AP 1 of 8
2. Singer Mary J. Blige was abused at age 5.2 of 8
3. Poet Maya Angelou was abused by her mother's boyfriend. (AP)3 of 8
4. Tyler Perry was abused by four different adults during his childhood. (Retna)4 of 8
5. Actress Monique was abused by a family member. (AP)5 of 8
6. Queen Latifah was abused by a family member. (Retna)6 of 8
7. Sugar Ray Leonard was abused by a coach when he was an amateur boxer. (AP)7 of 8
8. Vanessa Williams was abused by the daughter of a family friend. (Retna)8 of 8
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!
10 Signs Your Partner Might Become Abusive [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com