The Golden State Warriors just won a huge victory against the Houston Rockets, winning the Western Conference series and advancing to the NBA Finals to face the Cleveland Cavaliers.
We’re excited for the team, but we’re also excited to see a lot more of Steph Curry and his beautiful wife and daughter, whom he called “the star of the series.”
They’re seriously the cutest family ever. And while his impressive NBA career and 2014-2015 MVP title are certainly incredible, we’re pretty sure he would agree with us that having such an amazing family behind him is his real life’s achievement.
Check out the top reasons why #TeamHB is obsessed with the Currys:
1. AYESHA CURRY IS RIDICULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL
Ok, first of all, just look at her. She’s beyond gorgeous.
2. BUT DID YOU KNOW SHE RUNS A LIFESTYLE VLOG, WHERE SHE SHARES RECIPES & MOMMMY TIPS?
If you’re not following her, you need to immediately, because you’re missing this:
Oh, and this
3. RILEY CURRY IS THE REAL MVP
America fell in love with Steph & Ayesha’s little bundle of energy at her last press conference, and her second appearance Thursday didn’t disappoint. She just wasn’t here for dad working and keeping her from doing fun stuff, like playing under the curtains.
And in that same vein:
4. THEY HOST MOMMY/DADDY COOKOFFS AND HAVE RILEY JUDGE THEM:
Because really, who else’s opinion counts?
5. THEY ASK EACH OTHER THE QUESTIONS THAT REALLY MATTER:
6. IT’S CLEAR WHO IS THE BOSS IN THE FAMILY
7. STEPH IS ALMOST AS GOOD AT MODELING AS HE IS AT BASKETBALL
Did you know he’s one of the current faces of Express? Just look at that smize.
8. EVEN WHEN HE WINS GAMES, DADDY DUTY ALWAYS COMES FIRST
How cute is the look on his face when he’s looking at his baby?
9.THEIR WEDDING PHOTOS LOOK LIKE THIS:
10. AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE?
They’re about to expand their family! Congratulations!
Steph Curry Carries Golden State To NBA Finals, But We’re Just Here For His Family was originally published on hellobeautiful.com