Who ever thought you could associate muscle-building and cancer? But, as The Jazzy Report reveals, a common practice of using muscle building supplements can lead to testicular cancer! Click on the audio player to hear more about this risk on The D.L. Hughley Show.
Listen to the “The D.L. Hughley Show” LIVE weekdays 3-7 p.m. EST!
#Fitspiration: The Instagram Fitness Gurus You Should Follow
1. Fit For The 'GramSource: 1 of 11
2. @twobadbodies: Double The Sweaty FunSource: 2 of 11
3. @natashahastings: Catch Her If You CanSource: 3 of 11
4. @fitfoodiele: One Healthy MommaSource: 4 of 11
5. @kinkysweat: Sweat It Out With Your Kinks OutSource: 5 of 11
6. @lajoy224: Everyone's Favorite Fitness ModelSource: 6 of 11
7. @mynameisjessamyn: Size Doesn't MatterSource: 7 of 11
8. @HerSweat: Badass Women Go HardSource: 8 of 11
9. @HannahBronfman: Food Lover, Workout Enthusiast #HBFitSource: 9 of 11
10. @ChelseaLovesYoga: Yoga is just as mental as it is physical.Source: 10 of 11
11. @GymHooky: No Gym? Ariel's Got You!Source: 11 of 11
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!
How Muscle Building Supplements Can Increase The Risk Of Testicular Cancer [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com