How do you know when your relationship has reached its expiration date?
Here are seven signs that it’s time to end your relationship and take loving care of yourself.
1. Your contact is becoming extinct
2. Your future together isn’t on his radar
3. He’s acting like sex and the single guy
4. You’ve become a drama king and queen
5. You don’t trust him as far as you can throw him
6. He’s not the person you first met…and you’re not the person you used to be
7. You know, but you’re not listening
So listen to your instincts. Trust your gut. Stop investing your time and energy into a relationship that’s not working. Admit your relationship is over and start taking care of you. It’s time to break off this relationship and break through to a happier life. Healthy relationships require that we value our needs, wants, and most importantly, ourselves. Your partner should enhance you, not deplete you.
So take this opportunity to step out of this relationship and step into a life you truly desire. I know you can!
LIKE 105.9 Kiss On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!