#TeamBeautiful caught up with “Fashion Queens” host, Bevy Smith to dish dirt on some of the most fashionable looks of this season. You could say that we had a gabfest! Find out what the former fashion advertising exec had to say about Rihanna’s wild and crazy coif, Kimmy Kakes and her…cakes and Lenny Kravitz’s oversized scarf (which he happened to borrow from his grandma’s couch)!
Watch the video above and don’t forget to tune into “Fashion Queens” Sunday nights on BravoTV at 11:30pm EST.
The Most Memorable Red Carpet Looks...EVER!
1. The Most Memorable Red Carpet Looks...EVER!1 of 11
2. Jennifer Lopez in Versace at the 2000 Grammy Awards2 of 11
3. Beyonce Knowles in Givenchy at the Met Gala in 2012Source: 3 of 11
4. Selita Ebanks in Gabriela Cadena at 2013 Cannes Film FestivalSource: 4 of 11
5. Charlize Theron in Dior at the Oscars in 2013Source: 5 of 11
6. Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford at the Oscars in 20126 of 11
7. Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji at the Oscars in 2013Source: 7 of 11
8. Solange in Rachel Roy at the Met Gala in 2012Source: 8 of 11
9. Viola Davis in Vera Wang at the Oscars in 20129 of 11
10. Halle Berry in Elie Saab at the Oscars in 200210 of 11
11. Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace at the Oscars in 201211 of 11
Bevy Smith: ‘Vivienne Westwood Can’t Even Wear Vivienne Westwood’ [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com