Looking to try some new restaurants in Detroit? A collection of some of the city’s hottest restaurants are offering $15 deals starting today through Oct. 10 as part of Dine Drink Detroit, a new event celebrating the city’s growing food culture.
Participating restaurants are offering a drink-and-food special for $15, no reservations required. Taxes and gratuity are not included in the price.
Participating restaurants include:
- Craft Work, 8047 Agnes
- Detroit City Distillery, 2462 Riopelle Street
- Grand Trunk Pub, 612 Woodward Ave.
- Great Lakes Coffee, 3965 Woodward Ave.
- Green Dot Stables, 2200 W Lafayette Blvd.
- Johnny Noodle King, 2601 W. Fort Street
- La Feria, 4130 Cass Ave.
- Mercury Burger & Bar, 2163 Michigan Ave.
- Motor City Wine, 1949 Michigan Ave
- Mudgie’s Deli, 1300 Porter St.
- Ottava Via, 1400 Michigan Ave.
- Slows, 2138 Michigan Ave.
- St. Cece’s Pub, 1426 Bagley Ave.
- Traffic Jam & Snug, 511 W Canfield St.
- Two James Katoi, 2445 Michigan Ave.
For a map of the locations, and descriptions of each restaurant, visit here.
Sponsors of Dine Drink Detroit include: Brooklyn Outdoor, Zipcar, Metro Times, Midtown Detroit, Green Safe Products, Made Floral, Near Perfect Media, R Hirt Jr Co, and FreshCorp Detroit.