Kandi Burruss and her new husband Todd Tucker set a new record for Bravo with their special “Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi’s Wedding”!
The numbers are in, and reality TV fans clearly couldn’t get enough of the latest Georgia peach to jump the broom!
The network might want to raise a toast to the Tuckers because, according to Entertainment Prescription, the finale for their “RHOA” spin-off pulled in 2.8 million viewer. That makes it the most-watched Bravo wedding ever!
The show, which followed all of the drama surrounding Kandi and Todd’s nuptials, averaged about 2.5 million viewers per episode. Those numbers helped “Kandi’s Wedding” to also become the most-watched freshman show in Bravo history.
Kandi and Todd took a little time to enjoy a job well done on their honeymoon, but the pair are already back on the respective grinds! Todd is busy producing “Hollywod Divas” for TV One while Kandi is cooking up a new album and shooting scenes for season 7 of “RHOA.”
1. Shaunie O'Neal was married to Shaq for over eight years before their divorce. Shaunie has since moved on and although she may have financially downgraded we are thinking her new man is an upgrade in many ways. Check out her new beau next.
1 of 43
2. We are sure Shaunie is not worried about money with her young honey dip model boyfriend Marlon Yates. Plus, she has her own show and she is probably racking in alimony.
2 of 43
3. Deion Sanders and Pilar Sanders
3 of 43
4. Deion Sanders
4 of 43
5. Janet Jackson and James Debarge's marriage was annulled in 1985.
5 of 43
6. She then found love in producer Jermaine Dupri
6 of 43
7. ...but she landed on top with current husband Wissam Al Mana
7 of 43
8. Nelly dated Ashanti off and on for over five years...
8 of 43
9. ...then he was spotted hanging out with model, LaShontae
9 of 43
10. but after they broke up, he was caught hanging out with Floyd Mayweather's ex, Miss Jackson.
10 of 43
11. But don't feel sorry for LaShontae, she bounced back with NBA baller Brandon Jennings.
11 of 43
12. ...who used to date G.O.O.D Music's first lady, Teyana Taylor. He's gotta thing for curly haired girls, huh?
12 of 43
13. Kim Kardashian definitely has taken her chances with love over the years. She's dated....
13 of 43
14 of 43
15. Nick Cannon
15 of 43
16. Reggie Bush
16 of 43
17. Miles Austin
17 of 43
18. and finally ended up pregnant by Kanye. Upgrade?
18 of 43
19. Amber Rose was with Kanye West
19 of 43
20. Then she married and divorced Wiz Khalifa...
20 of 43
21. ...and now she is dating rapper Machine Gun Kelly. Upgrade or downgrade?
21 of 43
22. Selita Ebanks was engaged to Nick Cannon
22 of 43
23. ..and also dated Terrence J
23 of 43
24. Terrence J is now dating model Nicole Issacs
24 of 43
25. Nicole Murphy and Michael Strahan are reportedly engaged but before him.....
25 of 43
26. Nicole was married to Eddie Murphy. We think she upgraded! Looks wise at least. (Pr)
26 of 43
27. Nick Cannon is no stranger to dating celebrity women. He's dated.....
27 of 43
28. Kim Kardashian
28 of 43
29. Christina Milian
29 of 43
30. Engaged to Selita Ebanks
30 of 43
31. FINALLY he settled down with Mariah Carey only to divorce her a few years later. (PR)
31 of 43
32. Eva Pigford and the uber handsome Lance Gross were engaged but that ended and she dated.....
32 of 43
33. Flo Rida
33 of 43
34. She recently ended things with singer Kevin McCall. He just might look better than Lance!
34 of 43
35. Oh and Lance? Since qualling it quits with Eva he has since married stylist Rebecca Jefferson
35 of 43
36 of 43
37. Rihanna Loves herself some Chris Brown but before their reconciliation she dated....(PR)
37 of 43
38. MLB Star Matt Kemp. We are throwing in our vote for him!
38 of 43
39. BUT, not so fast, she ditched Matt and has been spotted with on-again off-again beau, Drake
39 of 43
40. Halle Berry seems like she has finally found the one in Olivier but before him she was with....
40 of 43
41. Gabriel Aubry
41 of 43
42. Eric Benet
42 of 43
43. Wesley Snipes
43 of 43
Continue reading Upgrade or Downgrade: Did These Celebs Find Better?
Upgrade or Downgrade: Did These Celebs Find Better?
The love lives of celebrities can be facinating, as well as annoying. Some stars trade one famous significant other for another and we can't help but compare last week's flavor to the current flavor and wonder is this an upgrade or a downgrade? You decide.