The world may just collapse from some of things that we find on Instagram. Normally I love Rita Ora and every style and beauty moment she curates on her Instagram but today…not so much. She’s been known to sport a few outrageous styles but the Roc Nation songwriter/singer may be taking us a little too far back this time.
Do you remember when baby hair was a thing when we were younger? I might be telling my age but, it was like the cherry topping on my pressed hair sundae. I always wondered why I was considered the cool girl on the playground just because my hair was literally slicked to the sides of my temples. But in the 80′s (and maybe into 90′s) baby hair was poppin’ and all you needed was a little gel and grease to be fly.
Fast forward to 2014 and I am not here for this! Rita tagged Nylon Magazine and her glam team in her Instagram post so I’m hoping that she’s working on a fashion shoot and perhaps she’s Nylon’s next cover girl. I just wanna brush all of that back, ugh!
Anyways! Are you prepared to rock your baby hair or do you find this just juvenile like I do?
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
Teyana Taylor's New Hair Partnership + 7 Other Celebs With Weave Collections
1. Teyana Taylor Partners With My Extensionz1 of 9
2. Taylor'd Textures By My Extensionz2 of 9
3. Toya Wright Hair3 of 9
4. OlariSwank "Color Me" By The Virgin Hair Fantasy4 of 9
5. Wendy Williams' Wig Collection5 of 9
6. Vivica A. Foxx Hair Collection6 of 9
7. BJE Hair LLC (Beverly Johnson Enterprises)7 of 9
8. Tami Roman Hair8 of 9
9. LUXHAIR NOW for Sherri Shepherd9 of 9