Rick Ross isn’t exactly known for making the best decisions when it comes to rapping about controversial issues, like rape and Trayvon Martin. However, the God Forgives, I Don’t rapper still managed to land an advice column with Rolling Stone.
The magazine announced their new feature, “Ask a Boss With Rick Ross,” on their website yesterday. “Ever wondered how Rick Ross would handle a tough situation? Now’s your chance to find out,” the post read. “You can ask about any dilemmas you’re facing in life, love, work or school…Coworkers driving you crazy? Relationship trouble got you down? Don’t wait any longer – get some advice from a certified boss.”
Rolling Stone asked all those looking for “guidance” to forward their questions and inquiries to email@example.com (with “ASK A BOSS” in the subject line). They added that the best questions will be published in the upcoming issue of the magazine.
Let’s just hope Ricky Rozay has learned how to pick and choose his words a little more wisely.
Check Out This Gallery
11 Pieces Of Life Advice From Celebrity Youth You Should Never Take
1. DO NOT TAKE LIFE ADVICE FROM HOLLYWOOD'S YOUTH!Source: 1 of 10
2. Advice #1: Drop Out Of School Because It's Brainwashing YouSource: 2 of 10
3. Jaden Smith Should Take His Own AdviceSource: 3 of 10
4. Advice #3: Randomly Choose Not To Use Your Own LegsSource: 4 of 10
5. Advice #5: Don't Move Forward In Your CareerSource: 5 of 10
6. Advice #7: Get As Many Stamps On Your Passport As Possible Before PubertySource: 6 of 10
7. Advice #8: Live RecklesslySource: 7 of 10
8. Advice #9: Launch Your Career With An Adult FilmSource: 8 of 10
9. Advice #10: Be A No Call/No Show At WorkSource: 9 of 10
10. Advice #11: Get Pregnant In Your Teens & Get A Show!Source: 10 of 10
Rick Ross Lands An Advice Column In Rolling Stone & The Only Thing We Want To Ask Is Why? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com