Rihanna stepped out in London for a dinner date (!) with Drake wearing a Deadboys Clubhouse Raif Adelberg Drugs hoodie, distressed boyfriend jeans and Christian Louboutin pumps. The rude gal accessorized the look with a Jeremy Scott x Melody Ehsani Farsi Arabic nameplate and a red mani.
I love this look for a casual cool day (not so much for dinner). Distressed boyfriend jeans and pumps are just so undeniably sexy! Here are three ways to get a similar look that you can wear this week! Enjoy : )
Mix a Brian Lichtenberg sweatshirt and Rebecca Minkoff boyfriend jeans with a huge steal: $56 Asos heels. Accessorize it all with a chunky Asos chain, travel friendly foldable Ray Ban aviator shades and a fun B Brian Atwood leather backpack.
Get print happy in a River Island sweatshirt, Topshop boyfriend jeans, Jeffrey Campbell pumps (in red or waterproof grey) and a Rebecca Minkoff bag. Put some icing on the cake with a Hive & Honey necklace, C Wonder cuff and Dolce & Gabbana perfume. Finish it all off with a white Anna Sui Mini Mouse mani and Lord & Berry matte lipstick.
Keep it cute in a French Connection sweatshirt, J Brand boyfriend jeans, Rebecca Minkoff studded bag and leopard Christian Louboutin pumps. Then add some fun Juicy Couture earrings (Sale Alert! 40% off). For beauty, try Clarins bronzer, Bobbi Brown eyeliner, No7 Perfect lipstick and holographic Essie nail polish.
-Joy Adaeze of JoyLovesFashion.com
Rihanna Dresses As A French Maid & More For Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
1. Rihanna Attends PFW & We Love Every Look1 of 7
2. Rihanna gives safari greatness during the Balmain show.2 of 7
3. Rihanna wears a fur boob muff to the Lanvin show.3 of 7
4. Rihanna pulls out her sexy french maid look for the Christian Dior show.4 of 7
5. Rihanna shows a little nip for the Jean Paul Gaultier show.5 of 7
6. Rihanna's 1980's inspired androgynous street style wins during the Givenchy show.6 of 7
7. Rihanna makes robes looks sexy for the Stella McCartney show.7 of 7
GET THE LOOK: Rihanna’s Sweatshirt And Boyfriend Jean Combo was originally published on hellobeautiful.com