There are certain things Black people do that gives them that stamp of approval on their Black card. If you’ve ever wondered what the criteria is, listen to “The D.L. Hughley Show” to hear the hilarious top 10 ways you know you’re Black enough!
Sorry, But All Black People Don't Look-Alike!
1. Bill Russell and Morgan Freeman1 of 12
2. Kenya Moore and Beyonce Knowles2 of 12
3. Viola Davis & Octavia Spencer3 of 12
4. The Williams Sisters and Mary Mary4 of 12
5. Monica and Brandy5 of 12
6. Rita Ora & Nicki Minaj6 of 12
7. Keri Hilson & Mary J. Blige7 of 12
8. Lauryn Hill & Erykah Badu8 of 12
9. Plies & Kirk Franklin9 of 12
10. Khalil & Maino10 of 12
11. Judy Reyes & Debbie Allen11 of 12
12. Eva Marcille & Terrence Howard12 of 12
Top 10 Ways You Know You’re Black Enough [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com