Fashion has always been a top priority for African women, and for Cameroon in particular, its upcoming Fashion Week from December 3 to December 7 is sure to heighten the couture sensibilities from students attending the homegrown Beau University to grown women shopping in the city of Douala. Recently, Hello Beautiful was on location to find out what Cameroonian girls and women are wearing in places from the black sand beach community of Limbe to the city streets of Yaounde.
Resoundingly, Cameroonian females insisted that their inspiration for style came from their homeland: Africa. For them — irrespective of whether they donned jeans or traditional dresses — repping Africa with bold patterns that hugged the body in all the right places is the only way to turn heads in Cameroon. Check out their styles below!
Fashion In Cameroon, West Africa
1. Fashion In Cameroon, West Africa1 of 9
2. Fashion In Cameroon, West Africa2 of 9
3. Fashion In Cameroon, West Africa3 of 9
4. Fashion In Cameroon, West Africa4 of 9
5. Fashion In Cameroon, West Africa5 of 9
6. Fashion In Cameroon, West Africa6 of 9
7. Fashion In Cameroon, West Africa7 of 9
8. Fashion In Cameroon, West Africa8 of 9
9. Fashion In Cameroon, West Africa9 of 9
Follow us on Twitter: @hellobeautiful
Follow us on Instagram: @hellobeautifulofficial
STREET STYLE: What’s Hot And Trendy In Cameroon, West Africa was originally published on hellobeautiful.com