Source: about news
YES. The football season is in full effect!! Some of us are more excited about it than others…but I thought I’d keep the theme going anyway with five relationship lessons you can learn from football . . .
1. Teamwork. Just like on the field, when you’re in a relationship, you need to know how to work together as a team. That means understanding YOUR role, and trusting THEM to do their job.
2. Discipline. Being a pro football player requires discipline, sacrifice, and hard work . . . and the same goes for being in a serious relationship.
3. Conditioning. A player needs to be in top form during football season. And you should be in a good place before jumping into the dating game . . . that means mentally, emotionally, AND physically.
4. Celebrating. One of the best parts of football games is the touchdown celebrations . . . it keeps the team motivated and builds momentum for the next big play.
And the same principle applies to everyday life too: So don’t forget to celebrate your small victories along the way.
5. Perseverance. Just like winning and losing games, being in a relationship is full of emotional ups and downs. But if you stick with it, it’ll pay off in the end.
LIKE 105.9 Kiss On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!