Tamar Braxton Looked Fly Giving Birth
How did you look when you were in labor? Probably sweaty, tired, exhausted and in pain… Not Tamar Braxton, hunty, she was all dolled up! During an interview on “Chelsea Lately,” Tamar reveled how she and Vince came up with the baby name Logan, her ensemble in the delivery room and more:
I made sure that I had my hair and makeup done and I had diamonds on, because I really wanted to meet my son the right way. I didn’t want my hair all over the place. I don’t get that! Why does your hair need to be all over the place? It’s just pushing….
MUST READ: PM BUZZ: Oprah Defends Paula Deen?; Chris Brown To Retire From Music?; Usher’s Son In ICU After Pool Accident!
MUST READ: AM BUZZ: Rihanna’s Wild Weekend At Crop Over; Raven-Symone Not Getting Married; New ‘Idol’ Judges
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
Hottest Celeb Pics Of The Week
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Ciara visits "Watch What Happens Live"
1 of 10
2. Adrienne Bailon out and about in Los Angeles
2 of 10
3. Gabrielle Union arrives at ESPN the Magazine's "Body Issue" 5th annual ESPY's event
3 of 10
4. Jill Scott performs during the 2013 Taste Of Chicago
4 of 10
5. Mariah Carey performs on stage during 2013 Major League Baseball All-Star Charity Concert
5 of 10
6. DJ Trey "ACE" Smith and Kelly Rowland at the Jaguar and Gilt City
6 of 10
7. Yandy Smith attends Renee Graziano's Celebrity Dinner Party
7 of 10
8. Serge Ibaka and Keri Hilson spotted at the Compound Nightclub
8 of 10
9. Estelle attends WE tv Premiere Screening For "Sanya's Glam & Gold"
9 of 10
10. Sanya Richards-Ross at her "Glam And Gold" Series Premiere
10 of 10
PM BUZZ: Kevin Hart’s Accidental Confession; Tamar Talks Giving Labor; Another Lamar Odom Jumpoff & More… was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
« Previous page 1 2 3 4