Earlier this week, Solange performed in a Brooklyn laundromat for Fader magazine’s Uncapped concert sponsored by Vitamin Water and Miss Info. For the occasion, our fave fashion gal rocked a printed sweatshirt and shorts combo, paired with colorful heels and her signature ‘fro.
Solo’s latest ensemble proves that sweatshirts are no longer designated for super casual “off-days”. The new sweatshirt is all about juxtaposing fashion with a chic laid back silhouette. And the results are a hit! To get you in comfy mood, I’ve rounded up my favorite sweatshirt and shorts combos, complete with fierce heels and lux accessories. Take your pick!
Look #2: Designers Remix sweatshirt, Roberto Cavalli shorts
Look #3: Paul Smith sweatshirt, Rare London shorts
Which look would you like to slip into? I’ll take all 3!
Follow Joy’s style adventures on Instagram! @joy_adaeze
MORE ON STYLE AND BEAUTY
The Best Style Moments Of The Week
1. Adrienne Bailon visit Fox 29's "Good Day"Source: 1 of 11
2. Paula Patton attends the '2 Guns' New York Premiere at SVA TheaterSource: 2 of 11
3. Alicia Quarles attends the "2 Guns" New York Premiere at SVA TheaterSource: 3 of 11
4. Solange Knowles performs during uncapped at the Atlantis LandromatSource: 4 of 11
5. Adrienne Bailon attends JAY Z and D'USSE Cognac The Official Legends of the Summer After PartySource: 5 of 11
6. Angela Simmons Hosts BET's 106 and Park at BET StudiosSource: 6 of 11
7. Jessica White attends the launch of Superdry SeaportSource: 7 of 11
8. Eva Marcille attends Tamar Braxton LA Showcase sponsored by Myx Moscato at The Emerson TheatreSource: 8 of 11
9. Paula Patton visits BET's "106 & Park" at BET StudiosSource: 9 of 11
10. Kelly Rowland attends the FOX All-Star PartySource: 10 of 11
11. Rita Ora is seen at a Photo Shoot in "Times Square"Source: 11 of 11
GET THE LOOK: Solange Gets Fresh In A Sweatshirt And Shorts was originally published on hellobeautiful.com