I would like to first say that I believe our boy, Yeezus is super talented (I’ll forgive him for that last album that I didn’t quite understand) but I sure hope his baby mama recommends a nice comfy couch in a therapist office.
Kanye West and his antics just aren’t making any sense at all these days and never seem to have a valid reason behind them. The video above, courtesy of TMZ, shows his angry rapper side as he basically verbally abuses a paparazzi. Well… abuse might be a stretch.
What’s up Yeezus, I’m a big fan bruh. I love your work.
I appreciate it, but don’t talk.
I love your work—
I don’t want — that’s fine. But don’t talk to me. I don’t want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know.
I’m a reporter!
I know, but don’t talk to me at all. And don’t talk to anyone I know. And tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows, don’t talk to themselves…don’t talk ever again!
What about The Throne 2 with Jay-Z—
*Kanye turns around and lunges at the camera* I said don’t talk!
I think it’s the “don’t talk to themselves” part that has me scratching my temples all while chuckling inside. What do you think Kanye really meant? And how come Jay-Z never has this issues. I need answers! Chime in the comments below.
Caught On Camera: What Happens When A Woman's Scorned
1. Woman Is Tired Of Subway PerformersSource: 1 of 16
2. Beyonce's Had EnoughSource: 2 of 16
3. Jill Scott "Whoops That Ass" VerballySource: 3 of 16
4. Angela Bassett Is Left For A "White Woman"Source: 4 of 16
5. When A Woman Doesn't Make "American Idol"Source: 5 of 16
6. Mary Roach's Star Quality Isn't AppreciatedSource: 6 of 16
7. Omarosa VS WendySource: 7 of 16
8. When You Momznyee Hates Your Baby MomznyeeSource: 8 of 16
9. Caught On Camera!Source: 9 of 16
10. Why You Should Mind Your BusinessSource: 10 of 16
11. Don't Cross MadeaSource: 11 of 16
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities: