This week, the nation has been glued to their televisions watching the trial of George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin‘s killer. The testimony of many witnesses, first aid responders and Rachel Jeantel, the friend of Trayvon Martin who was on the phone with him until his death, has captivated viewers, especially blacks who are praying that the justice system works, at least this time.
Next week, the trial will get even more interesting as the photo of Zimmerman’s defense attorney, Don West, has surfaced on Instagram via his daughter’s account. A photo of Rachel and Molly West and their father was taken as they enjoyed ice cream. Seems harmless. But the caption is what is disturbing. It reads “We beat stupidity celebration cones #zimmerman #defense #dadkilledit”. Take a look at the photo caption below and let us know what you think. Should Don West be dismissed from the case as a result of the photo?
LIKE 105.9 Kiss On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!
Trayvon Martin Rally in Los Angeles, CA
1. 1. Atmosphere at the rally held for Trayvon Martin in Los Angeles1 of 9
2. 2. Mary Mary attending the Rally for Trayvon Martin in Los Angeles. (Photo: PR)2 of 9
3. 3. Mary Mary attending the Rally for Trayvon Martin in Los Angeles. (Photo: PR)3 of 9
4. 4. Rev. Jesse Jackson speaking at a rally held for Trayvon Martin in LA4 of 9
5. 5. Omarosa and Tony Cornelius attending the rally held for Trayvon Mar5 of 9
6. 6. Benjamin Crump, Sybrina Fulton, Tracy Martin and Jahvaris Martin at rally.6 of 9
7. 7. Big Boy, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton at a rally held for Trayvon Martin in LA.7 of 9
8. 8. Rick Ross and Councilman Bernard C. Parks at a rally held for Trayvon Martin8 of 9
9. 9. Damega Code attending the Rally for Trayvon Martin in Los Angeles.9 of 9
Related Link: Chris Rock Says ‘George Zimmerman Can Eat a D—k!’