Singer Miguel just can’t seem to put the infamous Billboard Music Awards kick behind him.
According to various reports, the woman, Khyati Shah, who experienced the grunt of Miguel’s stage dive is considering a suit against the R&B crooner.
Initially, the woman who was interviewed backstage with Miguel after the incident, seemed to happy with just meeting the singer.
However, it now looks like she will be pursuing a suit.
Vip Bhola, the attorney for Shah, says they will determine if there will be a suit based on Shah’s medical results.
Bhola has not contacted Miguel’s legal team yet.
So Sue Me! Celebrity Lawsuits
1. Lee Daniels1 of 12
2. PrinceSource: 2 of 12
3. Tommy LeeSource: 3 of 12
4. Melissa Joan HartSource: 4 of 12
5. Jessica AlbaSource: 5 of 12
6. Pitbull & Lindsay LohanSource: 6 of 12
7. Regina KingSource: 7 of 12
8. Jonathan ChebanSource: 8 of 12
9. Chaz BonoSource: 9 of 12
10. David CassidySource: 10 of 12
11. Gary BuseySource: 11 of 12
12. Venus Williams12 of 12
Miguel May Be Sued For ‘Kicking’ at Billboard Music Awards was originally published on blackamericaweb.com