Zoe Saldana choose a ‘fresh off the runway’ look from Rodarte’s Fall 2013 Collection for her Los Angeles red carpet appearance for ”Star Trek Into Darkness”. Her champagne ruffled gown has many 1920′s elements–that thanks to “The Great Gatsby” are the hottest trend right now.
I am so not in love with this dress, even though it flows perfectly against Zoe’s slender frame. But as always she’s gets an A+ for her makeup and accessories effort. She topped her look off with a bright red pout, oh-so-chic side-swept hair, and a tangerine and cocoa brown sandal. I think if this gown were in black I would have loved it–or not!
Per usual, I want to know what you are thinking?
FAB FINDS: 8 Way-Too Cute Crop Tops Under $60
1. FAB FINDS: 8 Way-Too Cute Crop Tops Under $601 of 9
2. TopShop Ditsy Floral Bralet ($56)2 of 9
3. River Island Cropped T-Shirt ($20)3 of 9
4. TopShop Peekaboo Bralet ($45)4 of 9
5. Miss Selfridge Turtleneck Cropped Top ($28)5 of 9
6. Mara Hoffman Printed Cropped Top ($60)6 of 9
7. Miss Selfridge Crop Tie Shirt ($60)7 of 9
8. Forever 21Sheer Cropped Tank ($9)8 of 9
9. ASTR Faux Leather Cropped Top ($52)9 of 9
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends