Mister Cee’s old tricks have got him back in trouble with the law.
The popular Hot 97 deejay and former Notorious B.I.G. producer was recently arrested for trying to pick up a male prostitute at Madison St. and Broadway in the Bushwick neighborhood of Brooklyn, according to New York City police. Mister Cee, whose real name is Calvin LeBrun, allegedly tried to solicit sex however he was unaware that the gigolo was an undercover cop.
According to the New York Daily News, this is not the first time the music man’s love for prostitutes have got him in hot water. In 2011, he pled guilty to “a charge of loitering for the purpose of engaging in prostitution after he was arrested for receiving oral sex from another man in a parked car.”
This time around, Mister Cee has been charged with patronizing a prostitute.
Wait, What? A Belligerent Reese Witherspoon Arrested & Tells Cop, ‘You’re About To Find Out Who I Am!’
LIKE 105.9 Kiss On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!
Check Out This Gallery
1. Former WNBA player Sheryl SwoopesSource: 1 of 12
2. WNBA player Brittney GrinerSource: 2 of 12
3. Former NBA player John AmaechiSource: 3 of 12
4. Legendary Tennis player Billie Jean KingSource: 4 of 12
5. Boxer Orlando CruzSource: 5 of 12
6. Former NFL player Kwame HarrisSource: 6 of 12
7. Former Olympic diver Greg LouganisSource: 7 of 12
8. Former MLB outfielder Glenn BurkeSource: 8 of 12
9. Former Tennis star Martina NavratalovaSource: 9 of 12
10. Former Soccer player Justin FashanuSource: 10 of 12
11. Esera TuaoloSource: 11 of 12
12. Megan RapinoeSource: 12 of 12
Hot 97 DJ ‘Mister Cee’ Arrested After Attempting To Pick Up A Male Prostitute was originally published on hellobeautiful.com