Do you have an idea for a food business? Then here’s your chance to pitch it!
The Food Network and executive producer Gordon Ramsay are casting for a new show in Michigan!
Hosted by Tyler Florence, two teams will battle head to head to win a restaurant space –rent free — for an entire year within a Michigan mall. The prize is worth up to 100K.
What they are looking for
Teams with pre-existing relationships (i.e. friends, family, couples, co-workers) who believe they have the winning formula to successfully run their own locally inspired and original eatery. The candidates and the eatery concepts must be based on these local regions:
Comedian Tells KISS: 106&Park to Sommore: You’re are TOO OLD! [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
How to apply
Email FoodCourtWarsCasting@gmail.com with the following information:
• Your name & the name of your teammate(s)
• Recent photos of you & your teammate(s)
• A short bio on you & your teammate(s)
• Resumes for you & your teammate(s)
• The type of eatery you would like to open and HOW IT’S GOING TO BE LOCALLY INSPIRED AND ORIGINAL
• Your contact information & current location
LIKE 105.9 Kiss On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!