Source: Oakland PressFollow @fantaseeblu
OPEN POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT
March 11, 2013
Classified Advertising – Inside Sales
Location: At The Oakland Press, Pontiac, MI)
Interested internal applicants should contact:
Classified Advertising Director, Noelle Klomp. Send letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS POSITION IS TO BE FILLED IMMEDIATELY
The Classified Advertising Sales position answers phone calls from customers seeking to place ads and acts as a courteous and informed representative of the company. Solicits advertising through calls to existing customers and new business. Demonstrates superior customer service and problem solving skills. Achieves monthly sales objectives and budgeted goals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Meet and strive to exceed 100% of revenue goals every month.
• Up sell into additional products, meeting the goals set for the team.
• Complete and log minimum outbound daily calls.
• Complete 100% of callback tasks.
• Participate in selling special sections/pages (meeting individual and team objectives).
• Quality Monitoring Performance – Maintain an acceptable level of quality service on every call.
• Ownership of every call received to full resolution.
• Answer all calls within 30 seconds.
• Constant awareness of call boards and treats calls holding as priority to maintain acceptable service level of 85%.
• Maintain product knowledge of all associated Publications and Websites and have the ability to explain all products.
• Manage and grow your customer base.
• Adhere to Credit Policies as they pertain to job responsibilities.
• Follow schedules for start time, lunches, training, meetings, etc. and use appropriate telephone codes as outlined on the Attendance Information Sheet.
• Adhere to the buddy system as outlined on the Buddy Information Sheet.
• Attend a minimum of 12 hours of training per year.
• Maintain professional office demeanor and provide a high level of professional communication as outlined on the Office Etiquette Information Sheet.
• Adhere to the policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Manual.
• Strong customer service skills.
• A sense of urgency.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Extraordinary attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Effective written communication.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and newspaper operating systems.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must possess a minimum of 1 year of relevant office environment experience. Media experience is preferred.
• Works collaboratively with all departmental teams to ensure that all adverting activity placed in print and online is executed per customer orders.
LIKE 105.9 Kiss On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!