If you can’t get enough of Beyonce and need a fix before her half-time Super Bowl performance, then you may want to check out this behind-the-scenes video for her latest Pulse NYC campaign shoot.
Bey stuns in a sparkling strapless mini dress in front of the Empire State Building and blue Manhattan skyline and shows her love for her new NYC hometown.
“I thought that now that I am a New Yorker and I’ve learned about how I can accomplish anything in this city, I felt it was an appropriate energy for the new fragrance,” she says in the video.
Take a look:
Beyonce & Michelle Obama Love Affair
1. Beyonce & Jay-Z Are Invited To The White House 20101 of 6
2. Michelle Obama Thanks Beyonce With A Tweet In April 20122 of 6
3. Michelle Obama Tells PEOPLE She Wants To Be Bey In May 20123 of 6
4. Beyonce Writes Michelle Obama A Birthday Poem In January 20134 of 6
5. Beyonce & Michelle Share An Almost Kiss In January 20135 of 6
Beyonce Releases Behind-The-Scenes Video For NY Themed Fragrance Pulse NYC was originally published on hellobeautiful.com