Beyonce and Michelle Obama have loved one another longer than I’ve realized. Since the Inauguration, the world is finally getting a chance to see that love blossom right before our very eyes. These women are two of the most admirable women in the world and they make it obvious that there’s not many on their level.
Must Read: 5 Tips To Stay Fit And Fine Like The Flotus
From gushing over one another in letters to Michelle Obama wanting to be Beyonce, I’d say these two were meant to be. Way before Beyonce and Michelle shared that intimate gaze at the Inauguration, their courtship blossomed and manifested itself in various ways. I decided to take a walk down memory lane and chronicle these two “Crazy In Love” beauties.
Check out this timeline of Beyonce & Michelle Obama’s love affair:
Beyonce & Michelle Obama Love Affair
1. Beyonce & Jay-Z Are Invited To The White House 2010Source:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/04/jay-z-white-house-visit-r_n_485631.html 1 of 6
2. Michelle Obama Thanks Beyonce With A Tweet In April 20122 of 6
3. Michelle Obama Tells PEOPLE She Wants To Be Bey In May 20123 of 6
4. Beyonce Writes Michelle Obama A Birthday Poem In January 20134 of 6
5. Beyonce & Michelle Share An Almost Kiss In January 20135 of 6
What was your favorite Beyonce & Michelle moment?
More Beyonce & Michelle Obama: