For the first time since being released from prison, former Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick spoke this morning on The Tom Joyner Morning Show regarding his release and his brand new book, “Surrender.” Take a listen to the interview below to hear his side of the story that shocked the nation and his sordid tales of being behind prison.
Now that Kilpatrick is headed to be with his family, do you think the rest of the world will go easy on him? Check things about and form your opinion after the interview.
After listening, share your comments on the conversation with us below on the message board. Using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in, leave us a comment on Kwame Kilpatrick’s future.
- Racist Teens Who Killed Black Man May Have Attacked Others
- Detroit made movie makes the bigscreen at AMC and Spotlight in Michigan
- Fight! Smiley, West Engage In Heated Debate With CNN Host
- Video shows white teens driving over, killing black man, says DA [GRAPHIC VIDEO]
- Shocking! Campus Police Kill Black Student With Taser
- Sharpton Strikes Back At Limbaugh: “Keep On Talking About My Show”
- What Provoked A Black Mob To Attack Whites At A Wisconsin State Fair?!
- Tavis Smiley On Obama: “He Froze Me Out”
- Shocking! Mississipi Hate Crime Killing Caught On Video
- Georgia Pastor Arrested After Molestation Allegations
Photo: Getty Images
Kwame Kilpatrick Speaks for the First Time Since Being Released from Prison was originally published on wchbnewsdetroit.com