Children’s Miracle Network’s search for America’s Most Photogenic Baby is coming to Michigan.
- When: Photographers will be at Oakland Mall in Troy on Sept. 8-11.
- Times: Thursday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Who’s Eligible? Infants though 5 year olds.
- Cost: $35 entry fee, which includes free 8×10 color contestant display photos — these will be on display at the mall.
- Voting: Oct. 7-8 for judging in four categories — Precious, comical, beautiful and fashionable.
- Winners: Announced Oct. 9 in an awards ceremony.
- Proceeds raised from the event will benefit Children’s Miracle Network at William Beaumont Hospital.
- Official Website
Also On 105.9 Kiss-FM: