1. Detroit River Days – Celebrate the RiverWalk with live music from local and national acts, carnival rides, tall ships, sand sculptures, family-friendly activities and more. The festival is free on Thursday from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. and on Friday from 11 a.m to 5 p.m. June 23—26.
2. Critical Mass – The monthly bike ride attracts tons of people and the ride usually lasts about 2 hours while travelling 13 to 20 miles. This is a great chance to see the city on two wheels with a lot of people. June 24th.
3. 4th Fridays in the Park – Catch a full day of fun in Campus Martius! Trivia, live music, a fashion show, happy hour, a movie and Sean Blackman performs. June 24th.
4. Jazz Fest in the Woods – Enjoy a summer concert in the historic Palmer Woods neighborhood complete with a house tour, food and beverages. June 24—26.
5. Opa! Fest – The largest Greek festival in the area features traditional music and dances, authentic Greek food, tours of St. Nicholas Church and more. June 24—26.
6.Tigers Baseball: Comerica Park hosts the Detroit Tigers vs. D-backs on Friday (6/24), Saturday (6/25), and Sunday (6/26).