Rain Taylor was born and raised in Detroit. She transferred college majors four times before realizing radio broadcasting was her niche. Her first gig was in Toledo, Ohio where she did news, traffic and weather for the morning show and held it down on the weekends as an on-air personality. Currently, you can listen to her every weekend on 105.9 Kiss FM, where Motown is Kiss Town!
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier