“My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Kevin Hart and Eniko [PHOTOS]
- Images From Ferguson (And Beyond)
- Detroit’s National Moment of Silence for Michael Brown At Hart Plaza #NMOS14 [PHOTOS]
- DO IT FOR THE GRAM: Celebrities Who Flaunt Their Wealth
- This Is The Remix: The Rise & Fall Of Danity Kane
- Comedic Genius: Robin Williams’ Best Impressions Ever
- Pro Athletes Who Lost Major Weight