“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.. “
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- #FreeBreakfastFridays: McDonalds Greenfield and 8 Mile
- Motown Warmth LIVE Broadcast [Photos]
- School’s in Session: Mommy Bloggers You Should Be Following
- #FreeBreakfastFridays: McDonalds Midtown
- Fantasia Gets Married [PHOTOS]
- The Best On Screen Chemistry…Ever!
- #FreeBreakfastFridays: McDonalds in Ypsilanti