“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.. “
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Aretha Franklin Lost Weight And Looks Great! [PHOTOS]
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (7/11-7/18)
- Celebrities Killin’ It In Orange
- Degrees of Separation Between Bayard Rustin and Dwyane Wade
- PHOTOS: Malaysian Airlines Flight Downed in Ukraine
- Little Women Of LA Visit “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show”! [PHOTOS]
- 2014 VMA Nominations: Iggy Azalea & Beyonce Face Off For ‘Video Of The Year’