“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.. “
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- FAB FINDS: 25 Ways To Rock Denim From Head-To-Toe
- Celebs We’re Kind Of Sick Of (For Right Now)…
- Atlanta Exes: Meet The Cast
- Kevin Hart and Eniko [PHOTOS]
- Bobbi Kristina Calls Out Bobbi Brown + 26 More Celebs Who Took The #ALSIceBucketChallenge
- Celebrating Black Stars with Emmy Awards
- Images From Ferguson (And Beyond)