“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.. “
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
- The National Anthem – Best & Worst Performances
- The 10 Accessories Seen at #NYFW You’ll Want To Buy This Spring
- This Week’s Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- #Honor911: 13 Years Later We Still Remember The Lives Lost On September 11th
- The Stars Align For The ‘Love & Hip Hop Hollywood’ Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Happy Anniversary, ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’! 24 Fly Clips From The Show