“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- #FreeBreakfastFridays: McDonalds 6 Mile and Livernois [PHOTOS]
- Precious Moments: Cutest Celebrity Kids Of The Week
- All White Everything: Solange’s Wedding Photos #BreakTheInternet
- Micro Mini Marriages: Celebs Who Said I Do…But Really Didn’t
- ‘Nooo, They Weren’t Ready’: Twitter & Instagram Drag The Aaliyah Movie In Memes
- #FreeBreakfastFridays: McDonalds Grand River and Lahser [PHOTOS]
- Cocktail Staycation: Visit 7 Amazing Cities Without Leaving Home