“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/19-9/26)
- Guess These Celebrity Dimples
- Toast to ‘Scandal': Cocktails For the Season Premiere
- Red Carpet Rundown: Black Hollywood’s Finest Slay The Carpet At The Urbanworld Film Festival
- 20 Celebrity Couples Ruined By Fame
- Tyler Perry’s Girlfriend Gelila Bekele [PHOTOS]
- Happy 84th Birthday Ray Charles: 10 Artists That Have Sampled + Covered His Biggest Hits