“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Headkrack Hits Up Comic Con! [PHOTOS]
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (7/18-7/25)
- Naya Rivera & Ryan Dorsey + 9 Celeb Marriages That Happened Way Too Fast
- 35 Of The Most Hilarious & Ridiculous Talk Show Headlines Ever
- From the Projects to a Penthouse
- Aretha Franklin Lost Weight And Looks Great! [PHOTOS]
- Red Carpet Rundown: Apollo Theater Hosts Star-Studded ‘Get On Up’ Premiere