“If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Atlanta Exes: Meet The Cast
- Kevin Hart and Eniko [PHOTOS]
- Celebrating Black Stars with Emmy Awards
- Images From Ferguson (And Beyond)
- Detroit’s National Moment of Silence for Michael Brown At Hart Plaza #NMOS14 [PHOTOS]
- DO IT FOR THE GRAM: Celebrities Who Flaunt Their Wealth
- This Is The Remix: The Rise & Fall Of Danity Kane