“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude..”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Pics (9/12-9/19)
- Bey & Her Bikini Are On Vacation & We’re Like Where’s The Nearest Gym?
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
- September 15-21: This Week in Black History
- The National Anthem – Best & Worst Performances
- The 10 Accessories Seen at #NYFW You’ll Want To Buy This Spring
- This Week’s Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)