“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
- The National Anthem – Best & Worst Performances
- The 10 Accessories Seen at #NYFW You’ll Want To Buy This Spring
- This Week’s Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- #Honor911: 13 Years Later We Still Remember The Lives Lost On September 11th
- The Stars Align For The ‘Love & Hip Hop Hollywood’ Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Happy Anniversary, ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’! 24 Fly Clips From The Show