“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- FAB FINDS: 25 Ways To Rock Denim From Head-To-Toe
- Celebs We’re Kind Of Sick Of (For Right Now)…
- Atlanta Exes: Meet The Cast
- Kevin Hart and Eniko [PHOTOS]
- Bobbi Kristina Calls Out Bobbi Brown + 26 More Celebs Who Took The #ALSIceBucketChallenge
- Celebrating Black Stars with Emmy Awards
- Images From Ferguson (And Beyond)