“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Aretha Franklin Lost Weight And Looks Great! [PHOTOS]
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (7/11-7/18)
- Celebrities Killin’ It In Orange
- Degrees of Separation Between Bayard Rustin and Dwyane Wade
- PHOTOS: Malaysian Airlines Flight Downed in Ukraine
- Little Women Of LA Visit “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show”! [PHOTOS]
- 2014 VMA Nominations: Iggy Azalea & Beyonce Face Off For ‘Video Of The Year’