“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- 50 Top Celebrity Instagram Photos This Week (7/25-8/1)
- Headkrack Hits Up Comic Con! [PHOTOS]
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (7/18-7/25)
- Naya Rivera & Ryan Dorsey + 9 Celeb Marriages That Happened Way Too Fast
- 35 Of The Most Hilarious & Ridiculous Talk Show Headlines Ever
- From the Projects to a Penthouse
- Aretha Franklin Lost Weight And Looks Great! [PHOTOS]