Beyonce and Jay-Z recently celebrated the first awesome year of life for their little one, Blue Ivy. The one-year-old’s epic birthday party boasted a $200,000 price tag–not to mention the $1 million nursery at the Barclay’s the happy, rich couple purchased for their bundle of joy. I guess when you’ve pulled in $78 million, a couple hundred thousand isn’t a big deal.
A source close to the Hollywood royal couple says of Blue Ivy’s diamond drenched party, “Nothing’s been too big or expensive for their little princess. They wanted her first birthday to set the tone for the rest of her life. They work hard for their money and the first thing they want to spend it on is their baby girl. It’s hard to imagine how they can top this next year – or what her Sweet Sixteen will be like.”
Check out this gallery of party perks from Blue Ivy’s unbelievably expensive shindig.
Also, answer our poll below:
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
- Legends of Hip Hop Concert [PHOTOS]
- Celebs Work the Blue Carpet at the 2013 Billboard Awards
- Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Lap Dance [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- The Worst Red Carpet Looks EVER!
- Billboard Awards 2013: The Absolute Best (& Worst) Dressed (PHOTOS)
- 13 Sexy Dance Moves For The Bedroom…Inspired By Ciara