With the much anticipated Great Gatsby due out next week (mark your calendars-May 10th!) we are definitely feeling the glitzy era of the 1920s. The gorgeous pearls, extravagant head pieces, and drop waist dresses put us in a festive frame of mind! But how can you get in on the Gatsby fun without feeling dated or Halloweenish? Why, with art deco earrings! Art deco’s influential design style originated in the 1920s, first appearing in France. It’s just as synonymous with that era as a fierce finger wave, but way more wearable! I’ve rounded up 7 of my favorite art deco style earrings, and they’re all under $150! Wear them for day, paired with a tee and jeans (the earrings give the rest of the look an unexpected touch of glam) or for night with your hair piled up into a bun and a sexy LBD handy. Shop away!
Follow Joy on Twitter: @joyadaeze
- Tom Joyner Turkey Giveaway Detroit [PHOTOS]
- Affordable Everyday, Work, Date and Holiday Looks From DOTS with Fantasee Blu [PHOTOS]
- DL Hughley Pay Your Bills Winners
- Tom Joyner’s Take A Loved One To The Doctor Hits Northland Mall [PHOTOS]
- VMA 2013 Winners!
- ‘Blurred Lines’: The 10 Best Songs Of Summer 2013