A part of my love for fashion starts with the recreation of iconic people through imagery. Block Magazine recently called on supermodel, Sessilee Lopez, to channel her inner Aaliyah. The magazine explains, “In 1994 before Stylists and Sartorialists, a 15-year-old Aaliyah proved that R&B could be both chic and street…” Aaliyah was a style icon in making. Check out Sessilee Lopez as she gets into Aaliyah’s style.
Spotted / Sessilee Lopez Facebook Fan Page
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
- Tom Joyner Turkey Giveaway Detroit [PHOTOS]
- Affordable Everyday, Work, Date and Holiday Looks From DOTS with Fantasee Blu [PHOTOS]
- DL Hughley Pay Your Bills Winners
- Tom Joyner’s Take A Loved One To The Doctor Hits Northland Mall [PHOTOS]
- VMA 2013 Winners!
- ‘Blurred Lines’: The 10 Best Songs Of Summer 2013